Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Red eye Shany Palette

shany
shany
On my lips I used NYX moisture lipstick in boysenberry and added a touch of deep brown eyeshadow to the center of my bottom lip to give them a deeper and fuller look. Surprisingly, it held well throughout the day and the moisture in the lipstick absorbed and blended with the eyeshadow perfectly. I took a chance and came out swinging! Hell ya!
shany
On my eyes I used Shany Neon 180 color palette. I always have good things to say about this palette. The matte colors are long lasting and very pigmented and the shimmery ones apply smooth and remain sparkly with each application.. Not like other drugstore/cheap Amazon palettes where only the top layer is sparkly then you're left with flat muck shadow. I only used mac paint pot primer in nude and didn't even have to apply them wet for them to show so vibrantly. The only thing I don't like about this palette is that the hue ever so slightly does change into a deeper one as the shadow sets throughout the day. But they don't smear or dissapear which I love! 

So much love,

Myself



No comments:

Post a Comment