Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bridal Makeup


metallicsnblushbeauty

had the great honor of getting this beauty ready for her bridal pics.
It wasn't a hard task making her features pop as she already has beautiful bright eyes and a naturally phenomenal bone structure. We wanted an elegant but not over the top look while incorporating a bit of her peach and grey wedding colours into her look.

I used:
Smash Box Photo Finish Primer
MUD warm creme foundation 
MUD highlight and shadow creme palette
MUD setting powder
Mac peach Blush
it Cosmetic's Bye Bye Under Eye
MUD eyebrow pencil in Taupe 
MUD peach and beige eyeshadow on the lids and bone on the brow bone 
MUD light and dark grey out from the creases
Covergirl waterproof (for sure) full lash mascara in black

I stayed away from any shimmery colours as they don't photo well in the sunlight.

We didn't want to take the risk of lash strips but applied a couple medium flares with a heavy dose of ardell clear lash adhesive atop her outer lashes. (They lasted, thank freakin heavens ;))

I have to be honest this was my first Bridal makeover on someone outside of my family so I was pretty stinkin nervous but she was such a sweetheart... Haha I think I was more nervous than her ;) It went well and her hair was so easy and nice to work with I couldn't have asked for a better first time experience. 

Pics aren't pro..  But you get the idea ;)
metallicsnblushbeauty
metallicsnblushbeauty








No comments:

Post a Comment