Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Purple & Taupe casual smokey eye. :)


smokey eye


metallicsnblushbeauty.com
Mud Natural Palette
Personally, I like to do my eyes first, it prevents fall out from getting all over my foundation. Also, you may think this is weird but I pull my shadow primer up through my brows to keep them from smearing around. ;)

This look is super easy, all you do is apply a light coloured base, then swipe the light brown/taupe colour across your eyelid crease a couple times. Also line your lower lash line from corner to corner with taupe or a light brown using a wedge brush.
metallicsnblushbeauty.com
Shany Neon Palette













Next, apply a purple shadow to the outer corner of your lids and blend it inward. Then use that same purple as a drop shadow a third of the way in along the bottom lash line.

metallicsnblush.blogspot.com


You can us any black eyeliner to line your eyes from corner to corner in a semi cat eye. I like to soften the line by running a wedge brush and some black shadow over it.  Apply mascara and doneski!

purple and taupe smokey eye





No comments:

Post a Comment