Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Who watched The Following?... I loved Natalie Zea's makeup

natalie zea look


Ok, so just real quick, who was bummed about the ending? And who hates this short haired vixen? She really played her character well, cause I really loathed her. >:|

OK. 
Anywho ;)
I really liked Claire (Natalie Zea's) makeup, especially when she was meeting Joe for dinner. I need to look up the makeup artist for her. Whoever it was, I love how they did her eyes in a soft smokey cat eye look.  I didn't find a good shot of the scene but I came across this one for inspiration instead. 
What I really like about her eye makeup is that there is so much colour under the eye and that her eyeliner isn't obvious but still frames her eyes nicely. I used the good old Shany palette, Mud taupe and cream and a Mac salmon coloured shimmery eyeshadow.. haha sorry I bought it forever ago and the name has rubbed off but you catch my drift. 

I really like her dewy look but my greasy face would never last so I just applied a little of benefit's erase paste around the inner creases of my eyes, outer corners and brow bones, just to add a little sheen. 

Besides the Shany palette, another new item I just discovered that I've been sooooooo happy with is it cosmetics bye bye under eye. That stuff is the BOMB! I have rosacea that flares up right under my eyes sometimes... frickin sucks for sure, but bye bye under eye has been so nice. It goes on really thin with awesome coverage and contains moisturising agents and collagen. It keeps my rosacea from bothering me and is really good for my wrinkly under lids. (Ok, if you don't know about rosacea, I probably sound really weird. It's like adult acne and flares up every so often. Most people get it on their cheeks but I get it right under my eyes. It comes and goes if you don't eat right or treat that area of skin harshly. I get it when my girl comes knocking.) Now you know ;) if anyone has this lovely skin thing and knows of any other good treatments, let ME know. 
Thank you! 

Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss.
metallicsnblushbeauty
metallicsnblushbeauty
Used the right row on the right on both palettes ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment