Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

I am an Amazon Woman. Tarte Maracuja Oil dupe, best find!

So, I was snoopin around and happened upon an awesome makeover the highly talented Cara from Maskcara did on a beautiful women with slightly sun loved skin. After the makeover, the women's skin looked like it drank a gallon of water, her skin was glowing and didn't look greasy in the least! I noticed that Cara had applied Tart's Maracuja Oil as a moisturiser before she made her up. Immediately I knew I had to get my greedy lil fingers on a bottle and typed it in... Ick! Tarte's price of nearly $50 made me sad...


I surfed over to my fave shopping hub and found pure Maracuja oil by Botanical Beauty on Amazon for almost half the price and an even larger bottle then Tarte's!  Hmm, why the price difference? After a little research here and there I concluded Tarte's bottle is much prettier and they are a well known skin care brand. However both brands of maracuja oil are 100% pure come from passion flowers in Brazil and both are processed the the same way by cold compression. 

Well shoot if the packaging is the only difference then long story short: 


I ordered Botanical Beauty's Pure cold pressed Maracuja Oil from Amazon and it has been AMAZING. 


It is quick to absorb, doesn't leave a a film or clog my pores and is deeply hydrating and all the ladies in my house are now hooked. 



Ok, for the long story:

Here's a little I learned about Maracuja oil and why this flower is so precious to your skin..


Maracuja oil comes from passion flowers and is loaded with Vit C and fatty acids. Vit C is water soluble so it seeps deep down into your skin and destroys free radicals before they reach your skin cell's membrane which is bomb because free radicals are the number one skin agers! Vitamin C can reconstruct the epidermis, it's a key component to diminish scars and stretch marks, vitamin C is also key in the biochemical reaction to produce collagen.


So cool! Not only did Maracuja oil make that lovely lady's skin look much softer and decreased fine lines in one application it's also seeped in and worked age defying wonders on the inside.. In other words by using this your skin will thank you now, and in the future.


Cheers! I hope you're as excited about this lil product as I was and am!


Ps- I am a long winded gal and I really want to give a spill on two other great finds that work in conjuncture with Maracuja oil but that'll be my next rant. Good blogs are short blogs and I've already gone far an beyond that mark ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment