Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shany Shany Bo Bany..

shany eyeshadow

  shany cosmetics

   
I just want to put in a plug for this Shany pallete. I ordered it not too long ago because it was just SO appealling.... look at it, just look at it! 180 colors. Ha. But seriously, I wasn't expecting too much. I was just thinking I'd muck around with it and get an idea of what type of shades I'd like from a better brand. I was very pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and the smoothness of the application! It's no mac but they adhered really well and stayed true to their original hue all day.

The gold doesn't show up very well in the pic but it was actually quite brilliant. All the colors are amazingly bright. However like any cheaper brand product they need a good lid primer ;) mac paint pot is manna from heaven.

Anywho, it's just a fun palette to have and I'd recommend getting it if you want to experiment with a bunch of colors but don't want to splurge on shades you're unsure of.

Warning though, I did use some or the rouge toned pinks on my sis's eyes in the pick above. She said her lids were tinted a good while after she washed it off. Hahaha just trust your instincts and don't assume because it's on the palette perhaps the red colors are probably safe around the eye. Oh well, she's my sis.

shany eyeshadow












No comments:

Post a Comment